Thursday, May 28, 2020

Interview Fun With: Taylor Rylan



It's more Interview Fun and today we have author Taylor Rylan. She's answering some fun questions and spotlighting her new book Tucker's Trouble. So be sure to check it all out.




Interview

1.      Who are three celebrities you’d love to meet?
Robert Downey Jr., Pink, Hugh Jackman
2.      What is one food you can’t stand?
Does mustard count? If not, liver.
3.      Would you rather be locked inside a mall or a grocery store?
Grocery store.
4.      Would you want to live forever?
Only if my soul mate did as well. Otherwise, no.
5.      If you could turn into any mythical creature, which would you want to be?
It would be really cool to be a dragon.
6.      What’s your favorite color?
Green
7.      If you could go to one live concert right now who’d you want to go see?
Panic at the Disco
8.      Last five star book you read?
Forever by Kindle Alexander
9.      Fill in the blank: If I were invisible I would
I’m honestly not sure. I’m just that boring and don’t do much.
10.  If you had to live in one fictional universe which would you choose?
Can I please go to Hogwarts?






Tucker had been many things in his long life, but never what he and his wolf wanted most—mate and father. When a group of refugees shows up at the nearby den seeking sanctuary from a deranged alpha, Tucker never expected to scent his mate. His hopes are quickly doused when he discovers his mate isn’t yet of age and shows no signs of even knowing he exists. So he does what he’s done for over a century. He waits. 

Flynn lived a happy yet sheltered life until suddenly it’s turned upside down and they’re forced to flee from their home. In a trek that takes over a year, Flynn realizes that there’s a whole new world outside of the small town he grew up in. 

He’d always been told to trust his fox, but his inquisitive nature has gotten him and his brother into trouble on multiple occasions. Will it now, when the pull to Timber Valley is so strong? 

Tucker’s Trouble is the fourth book in the Timber Valley Wolf Pack Series. Because of the continuing story line, these are best read in order. Each book focuses on a different couple, but the backstory is ongoing. This book is intended for adults only as each book contains a fated mate pair, Mpreg, knotting during howly sexy times, and babies. These alphas will do anything for their mates—just read and see.


Tucker’s Trouble: Timber Valley Wolf Pack Book 4


Author Bio

Author, Wrangler of crazy-busy teenagers, puppers mom, kiki mom
Lover of reading, sewing, and hikes in the woods.
The Men of Crooked Bend Series is what started it all for me and it was incredibly difficult to let those men go. It was originally supposed to be a trilogy but that went out the window and it ended up being a ten book series.
I have a closely related spin-off series called Sulfur Springs. In it you leave Wild Creek and go to the little neighbor town of Sulfur Springs and meet the sexy men of the Sulfur Springs Fire Depart, the sheriff's department, as well as quite a few US Marshals. You see some familiar faces but you also meet some very new ones. It’s finally finished and ended up being a nine book series.
I love to read, it’s always been one of my favorite things to do since I can remember. When I started writing, I couldn't decide if I wanted to write contemporary or paranormal as I love both. I chose contemporary but still, paranormal was talking to me and those darn shifters kept saying, “tell our story, it’ll be fun.” So I did. And it was. That’s how I started my Honey Creek Den series. Honey Creek is another totally fictitious town set on Flathead Lake (a real place) in Montana. I've never been there, but hope to get there at some point. Honey Creek Den is finished with the planned six books. The Timber Valley Wolf Pack is up to four books and the last two will be released in the spring of 2020.
When I'm not busy writing about cowboys, architects, sheriffs, firefighters, US Marshals, bears, tigers, or warlocks (to name just a few), I like to read (who doesn't?). Because of my limited free time, I’m fond of short stories and novellas. I also like to sew and spend time outdoors.
Author Links:
Amazon Author Page:
You can find me on Facebook here:
My reader group is here:
You can find me on Instagram here:
You can find me on Twitter here:
Book Bub here:
You can visit my web page here:
Join my newsletter here:

5 comments:


  1. Thank you Dr Williams for what you have done for me am so greatful my lover is back to me and we are now living happily together. Dr Williams love spell is very powerful and effective and it does not have any side effect as he promised I decided to give Dr Williams a try when my lover left me for another he helped me to cast a love spell on my lover that brought him back to me what makes me excited the most is that my lover did not even know he is under a spell if you are passing through relationship love problem I advice you to contact Dr Williams to get your problem solve. It's very hard to loose a love one and I know how it feels so do not let somebody take away your lover from you. Contact Dr Williams today and get your problem solve and if you need his help below here is his email address.
    drwilliams533@gmail. com or you can also reach him on his WhatsApp +2348136785562

    ReplyDelete
  2. Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whether you are a new trader or an experienced trader, Online Stock Broker provides all of the information you need to make an educated decision about which online broker to use. We have years of experience in this industry working alongside brokers, traders and market makers and we bring our knowledge and expertise to you with this guide.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check the latest Fxit Stock price, statistics, financial data and chart of bfarf from different exchanges. Also includes historical data which can be used for technical analysis, comparison and investment decision. The interactive stock chart will display detailed technical markers at major prices, you can drag it to a different time period to plot and highlight the technical pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dbd Forums Real-Time Overview Of A Stock, Including Recent And Historical Price Charts, News, Events, Analyst Rating Changes And Other Key Stock Information.

    ReplyDelete