Tuesday, November 1, 2016

October Top Reads #Reviews

Another month has come to a close and a new one has begun. With the end of a month comes Diverse Reader's Top Reads. Like in previous months you'll see Mine, Erin's, and Morningstar's top choices and below the banner will be the links to each book with the review. It won't make the post ridiculously long that way and you can choose what you want to see. At the end there will be a giveaway so don't forget to enter! It's been a great month for books so it's always difficult to choose. Know that we loved all the work we read and are always honored to do what we do.




















































Giveaway

Win one of these top reads!
Enter the rafflecopter below
Contest will end November 15th
Thanks!!!!!!!!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

14 comments:

  1. I think the best book I have read in the month of October would have to be .... oh I can't pick. Umm The Viper Heart,The Secret in my scowl,Forever at Sunrise,Jumpstart. See just can't pick

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great reads so I picked two "Changing Worlds" Cari Z
    "Dare To Love Forever" Jake Wallace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got my eye on Investigating Julian Blake, or Mumuration. Meanwhile I've been entrenched in the police procedural series by LM Krier featuring DI Ted Darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wrecked by Sierra Riley, Afterglow by Ed Davies, Roughing the Passer by Alison Hendricks. I can go on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm reading The Rifter Series by Ginn Hale, and loving it. I read the first book in october (a five stars review) I also enjoyed a lot The Boys in The Mountain by John Inman, and The City of the Seven Gods by Andrew J. Peters

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bitter Legacy by Dal Maclean was a fabulous debut novel. My favourite audiobook was Between Sinners and Saints by Marie Sexton.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hexmaker by Jordan L. Hawk was my favorite read in October. I love all of her series.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the secrets in my scowl by ae via and jumpstart by riley hart

    ReplyDelete
  9. Y'all listed some great reads. It'd be hard to choose. For me, prob the best this month was Insurrection by Ahsanuddin, completing a well done SF trilogy with some nice gay romance.
    - Purple Reader - TheWrote [at] aol [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Y'all listed some great reads. It'd be hard to choose. For me, prob the best this month was Insurrection by Ahsanuddin, completing a well done SF trilogy with some nice gay romance.
    - Purple Reader - TheWrote [at] aol [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The best books I listened to in October were from Jordan Castillo Price's Psycop series. She's brilliant & Gomez Pugh does a fantastic job narrating.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it was Buried Desires 2 by Ofelia Gränd and Amy Spector.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mapping the Forest by Brandon Witt was awesome read! Thanks for chance

    ReplyDelete