Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Diverse Reader in 2016 ~ Take the Survey



2016 is fast approaching. It's been an amazing year here on Diverse Reader. I've talked to incredible people, met amazing authors and readers, and promoted many up and comers. It's been a blast! Well, I want your help. I have a quick 10 second survey for you all. 2 questions. I love my blog and I'm always looking for room to improve. So here's your chance to help me out. Take the survey, tell me what you'd like to see more of and what you'd like to see less of. Feel free to post a comment. Anything. I appreciate the help!

Have a wonderful holiday, a Happy New Year, and thank you for a terrific 2015!
Create your own user feedback survey

5 comments:

  1. As someone who is always on the lookout for quality male/male romance I'd say you can't go wrong with more of that!
    And the interviews are great.
    No complaints or things I want less of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog - I shouldn't because it increases my TBR list but oh well, what can you do? ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite part of your blog is the "favorite" posts! I love author interviews but I think character interviews are super fun as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your blog! I've read lots of books you've reviewed! And of course you're very witty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the reviews with the excerpts. I also think the additional links you provide are pure gold. I thank you, but my budget doesn't. 😂

    ReplyDelete