Sunday, August 24, 2014

Queer Romance Month

This badge has been on display all over my Facebook feed the last few days and I became curious... Which of course is it's intention.

I clicked on the link and read all about this site. A site devoted to equal love. Taking writers, bloggers, readers, PEOPLE and bringing them all together over one thing we all want, need and give... LOVE!

This is something everyone should get behind and support! Enjoy stories, spread love even indulge in some awesome merchandise they have there.

Simply click here>>> http://www.queerromancemonth.com/ read and enjoy and/or get involved. We all have mouths and we should use them to speak up for the better not the worse. What's better than love?

I also have this label and link on my main page so feel free to click on it anytime and join in on all the free love!


No comments:

Post a Comment